Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New York!









We spent the last two weeks in upstate NY with Brandon's family. We went boating on Lake George and tubing and swimming (in 68 degree water) it was fun and a bit chilly! We attend a family reunion on Brandon's mom's side of the family. We had a birthday celebration for me(Laurel)! I turned the big 30! I'm so old! As an added bonus this year, my sister had her baby, my new little neice on my birthday! That was my favorite present, I must say! Hope you enjoy these photos!

2 comments:

Janine said...

So cute! Nadia has grown tons--and gotten so blond! We loved the pics. Can't wait to see you!

Maribeth said...

Oh my gosh. Olivia is THE cutest thing ever. I LOVE that she's keeping that dark hair and it's starting to curl! what a DOLL baby! Oh I miss you all! a little more than a month and then everyone will be together!!