Saturday, December 22, 2007

So much to catch up on!!!!


There is a lot of catching up that I need to do! The kids got to see Santa at our ward Christmas party. As seen below. Kerrin had her birthday party. And just today she was baptized! I will try to post some video to go along with the pictures, but it hasn't been wanting to work for me latelyThe kids with Santa!
Kerrin on her birthday!
Kerrin with her wizards hat birthday cake!
Kerrin's party crowd! 13 little kids, not including my own 4!! It makes me tired just looking at the picture! The kids had a great time though!
Kerrin opening presents!


1 comment:

Collin & Liana Kraus said...

Laurel!! How in the world did you make that cake!! You are so incredibly creative!! I will have to call you for tutorials when Lilly gets old enough that I have to come up with fun cakes!!