Saturday, May 24, 2008

Family Fun!

This picture was taken in "Eden Park" in Cincinnati. It used to be a reservior, but now it's a fun spot to do some rock climbing!


This one helps give you some perspective on how high up they are!
My four climbing kids!
The sun was a little bright!







Livi does my make-up with me every morning, so she knows what everything in my make-up bag is for. I left the bag in my purse the other day and she put some mascara on all by herself!







Livi has discovered she really likes berries! All kinds!




Livi wearing mommy's shoes, something she does very often!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are sooooooo stinkin cute. I can't wait to see them at the weddings this summer! Miss & luv u guys! -Collin

Janine said...

She's a natural with the mascara.