Thursday, July 3, 2008

Trip Photos Are Coming!!!!!!!

In case any of you who check this blog were unaware, we were out of town the last two weeks. We drove, taking three days, out to Utah for my sister Maribeth's wedding on June 21st. We stayed in Utah until the 26th then drove to Estes Park, Co for Brandon's "double" cousin Matt's wedding on the 28th. We were there until the 1st of July, when we started our trek home. We got home last night on the 2nd. So, I'm still working on getting all the pictures and videos downloaded and then uploaded to post. I have a ton of cute stuff! So be patient and I will get to it as soon as the 5th load of laundry is out of the dryer! OK, so I hope you don't hold your breath, but getting a post up is high on my priority list!

Love to you all, Laurel

No comments: