Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Who's ready to go see what Santa brought. . . .ME!!!


This is how Piper spent most of Christmas morning!



She was such a good baby all day!





Livi wearing her new Sunday coat!




Sweet sisters!






Brother love!







Oh, yeah! A Kung Fu Panda sword!








The Christmas mess!!!! Thankfully trash pick-up is on Friday!







Livi opened up this present with a Webkinz frog in it, and her reaction was shall we say. . . unusual, and super funny!



2 comments:

Janine said...

Oh my goodness, I love those pics. I love Livi's reaction to the frog. Mom sent the boys some rubber centipedes, and Reid opened his and kept saying "Oh" and touchng just barely the tip of his finger to it. Pretty fun stuff. I love livi's coat btw, so great.

mb said...

My favorite is the one of all the kids with their hands raised...mostly Nadi's hair....