Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NYC!!!!!

Here we are in front of Trinity Church!
This is how Piper rode around NYC!
We are in front of the New York stock exchange!

The George Washington monument


The south street seaport (Peir 17)



I was so sad it was closed! At least I could look in the window of Tiffany's!




"Give me five, George!"




This is where Maribeth works!





Piper and I get some snuggles on a park bench in Greenwich village.







Piper and mommy on a bench in Greenwich village.








Greenwich village with a cupcake from the famous Magnolia Bakery!









In front of The Magnolia Bakery










Waiting in line for a cupcake!











This is at Lincoln Center in front of the coolest wall!
It paid homage to a ton of Broadway plays and musicals.












Looking down 42nd street at Times Square!





Times Square just out of the subway station!



From the top of the Empire State building!



This is one of the cool views from the top of the Empire State building!




Our excellent tour guides, Maribeth and Scott! We were waiting to get on the elevator to take us up to the top of the Empire State building. We had so much fun!!!!!!!!!


















7 comments:

Mallory said...

My family was just in NYC over New Year's! Isn't it so much fun. Unfortunately, we ended up getting food poisoning. But, we made the most of it. I carried Benji in a wrap as we walked around. (That makes it so much easier, especially when taking the subway!)

mb said...

HA! We do make awesome faces....

Fun weekend! We miss yoU!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I hope to one day visit NYC. I have never been there. Looks like you were having a great time! :-)

Janine said...

Looks like you had fun!

Collin & Liana Kraus said...

So fun!!! I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you all had a blast!!! I love the pic with you and Piper on the bench getting kisses!!! Miss you all!!!! Love you!!

Jill Shaner said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

The Johnsons said...

I'm so jealous! What a great little vacation! And Piper looks so cute. That one of the two of you with your noses thouching and her little hat is SO great! Love you all!