Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some random photos...cousins, 4th, siblings, etc.

Feel the love!
How many kids can fit into one sleeping bag?


Looks like 4 to me!


Bright fireworks on the 4th!


Firework watching!




More fireworks.





Cousins came to watch some fireworks too!






Poor outnumbered boys in this family...








Aunt Liana had a nice long visit this summer and I didn't take nearly enough pictures!







Pip face!









Cousin love!










More love...











Nadia just loves her little cousin Lucy!



Piper said this all the time over the summer!
I am glad we captured her saying "I don't know" at least once on film!

4 comments:

mb said...

ahhhh!I am so glad you got the video of Piper saying "I don't know" that is the cutest thing!

Allen family said...

I love Piper's "I don't know", and she already stopped saying it like she was! I am so glad I have something to remember it with!

Janine said...

I love it! LOVE, LOve, LOVE!!! MOre pictures :)

Jill Shaner said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing :)