Sunday, April 20, 2008

Balloon fun!!!

Nana had just come from a primary activity that she was in charge of and they had rented a helium tank. So she came over on her way to return it and blew up balloons for the kids! they had a ball as you will see from the pictures!
Nana and Livi
Nadia liked to try doing it herself!
Happy girl!
This was the scene most of the time Nana was here! My four little ones all gathered around her to watch what she was doing! I love this picture!
My arm is floating!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!!! Kerrin looks so grown up!!! And it looks like she is taller!!! Livi is so big too!!!! I miss them all so much!! It looks like they had a blast with Nana!!! Love you all like crazy!!!! Can't wait to see you!! Give them all kisses from me please!

Janine said...

What a hit. I love it! I love Livi's necklace too.