Sunday, April 27, 2008

A trip to the zoo!!!

The kids loved climbing on these bronzes thoughout the zoo!
We got to see the elephants eat some lunch!
This is another bronze statue. Nadia called it "Lumpy"
like in Pooh's Heffelump Movie!
Nadia looking at a white lion. (You'll see the lion in another picture.)
All the kids and daddy at the white lion's cage.
This is the lion!!! He was sleepy, but we got to see him yawn
and see his big long tongue. Livi then kept sticking out her tongue!
By the way, Brandon took this picture which I think turned out great!

The kids all loved the zebras. This was one of Livi's favs!
Kerrin looking at the stinky flamingos. They are pretty but smelly!
It was a super fun day! We had a blast!



5 comments:

Willardson Family said...

Laurel you haven't changed a bit!! Your kids are adorable!! Looks like fun.
From: Your Long Lost Cousin Trista

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurel -- how are you? Cute pics of the family. The kids are getting big, isn't it amazing how quickly they grow? Hope you're all doing well. Erin

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I can't believe how big they all are getting. Cute little ones!!! And Kerrin, you are so grown up!! And getting prettier by the day!!! Laurel you don't even look pregnant!!! I miss you all so much!!! Love you tons!!!

Nicci (Aunt Nauni) said...

These are fun pictures! Is this the same zoo I went to with you guys when Nadi was a baby? The lion picture is fabulous - I would blow it up and frame it. And the kids, I don't think it is possible for them to be any cuter!!! I love and miss you all and can't wait to see you next month. Call me soon. XOXOXO - kiss my babies and tell them I love them please

The Johnsons said...

Oh my, I hadn't thought about the fact that you were pregnant until the other person mentioned it - you don't look it at all! What a beautiful family. I hope you are feeling well. I hope I get to see you all in June.