Sunday, August 17, 2008

Joel and Brittany's Wedding!

Joel, my little brother got married on Aug. 8 in Dallas, TX. He and his new wife Brittany are going to be out in Idaho finishing school for the next two years or so. We get to have them around for a few days here in Ohio before they have to make the trek back out to school.
Well Joel's eyes are closed in this picture, but I love the look on Brittany's face!
Smell the flowers, please!
My new sister-in-law! She is the first sister-in-law in the family!
My cute little niece, Lilly and her beautiful mommy my sister Liana!
"OOOHHhhh!" says Lilly
Lilly liked the umbrella that aunt Brittany had.
The umbrella helped keep the sun off a bit, but it was more for a cute picture than anything else, and as you can see by Joel blotting his face with a towel, it was a little hot!
Oh, my itchy nose!

The Skousen (and Roemisch) clan
The Skousen clan, minus my children who stayed in New York with their Yaya and Pa!
Thank you so much Yaya and Pa!
The Seria clan
The happy bride and groom!




3 comments:

Maribeth said...

huh. you must've gotten a lot more pictures here than at my wedding.

The one of Brittany stretching her nose is pretty funny.

Jill Shaner said...

It's nice to see the pics from the wedding. I love Brittany's hair and dress. Gorgeous! Tell Mason he's not alone in stitches..."Great Uncle" Scott just got 3 in his chin!

zerry ht said...

Wow, Joel and Brittany's Wedding was an enchanting affair. Thanks a lot for sharing these photos. We got married 10 years ago so it was a simple classic wedding. I wish we could get married again with all of the modern themed trends. We would be hosting our 10th anniversary on next weekend at one of the hillside San Francisco venues and will be adding so many activities for having a fun filled day.