Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New things going on at our house!

Mason with face paint on beside his newly completed lego dragon and catapult!
He was pretty excited to get it finished! Mommy put in some serious help time to this little project! He loves it though!
Nadia had been playing in the bouncy castle with her siblings and they all came up and she did not. I figured she was jumping a little longer and came down the stairs to find her like this!
I couldn't believe it! Sleepyhead!
Nadia is showing off her sisters' newly painted room!
This was my week before school started project!
This will be Livi and "P" baby's room!
Brandon calls it the carousel room.
The first day of school! They are standing in their school room! Pencils in hand!
Kerrin is in 3rd grade and Mason is in kindergarten!
I can't believe they are that big already!!!


3 comments:

Maribeth said...

HAHAHAHA I laughed out loud at that picture of nadi. How Hilarious!!! I wish I was a kid and could fall asleep anywhere and people would think I was cute...

Unknown said...

Unbelievable!!! I can't believe how grown up Kerrin is looking and getting!!!! I love the pics with Nadia asleep in the bouncy house. Ah to be little and able to sleep like that!!!!

michigan_herrs said...

Kerrin & the kids are getting so big!!! Wow! Oldest in 3rd grade! Laurel - I still remember you pregnant with her, it doesn't seem that long ago. Nadi is a super cutie. I like the babies room!

Rachel