Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Tommell boys visit and Yaya and Pa too!

Kerrin and Piper smiles! We went to the Krohn's Conservatory which is full of plants from around the world.


Picnic time at Eden Park in Cincinnati. We started out for the zoo, but apparently it was bring everyone in the world for free day. Mobs of people were flooding the gates like they were handing out $100 bills. The parking lot was full, and I've never seen it more than 2/3 full. Anyway, we decided that crowds were not our style, so we headed for the park. The kids had a blast scrambling around on the remains of a 40 foot limestone block wall that was about 25 feet thick. They especially liked to climb up about 12 feet and then leap into Brandon's arms. I know, really safe, huh?



Picnic at the base of the wall. The KKK (Kyrek, Kerrin & Keigan) ate about 15 feet above us, and tossed down things like empty Pringles cans on us. Oh, and used napkins, soda cans, etc. You know, the usual.



Near the top of the wall








Typical. This is in the conservatory (on the butterfly bench, oddly enough donated by a pest control company.....) Livi is protesting something, and Piper is amused.





Kerrin could be found cuddling her cousins all week long.






All the cousins at the base of the broken wall







Not sure what this is... Laurel put it in.








She's learning to crawl. She can't really go anywhere yet, but she can get herself into the proper position.










5 comments:

mb said...

I might start wearing pig tails........ although I would never be so cute...... dang.

Hello said...

Hi Kyrek
Aw how sweet!
HaHa Sean Jack and Max
(no offense!)

Hello said...

hello

Hello said...

AMAZING PEECRAPPING ALIENS!
BUTTSY BUTTS!
HELLO I AM MR. JOHN MCPIEFACE DONKEYPEECRAPPER AND I AM FROM PLANETXYZPORTAPOTTY. ALL I EAT ARE HUMANS AND POTATOES SO PUT YOUR GARDENS UNDER THE SAFE SERVICE OF THE NATIONAL GUARD! GEORGE SHRUB I MEAN BUSH IS ANNOYING I LOVE TO TAKE A CRAP INSIDE OF HIM IT MAKES HIM FEEL STINKY. I LIVE IN A STYROFOAM BOX AND I POOP IN MY PANTS THIRTEY SEVEN TIMES A DAY. ONCE, I FARTED SO HARD A KNOCKED DOWN A BUILDING. MY MOMMY SAID "I AM PROUD OF YOU. YOU KILLED BOTH GEORGE SHRUB I MEAN BUSH AND HILARY CLINTPOB I MEAN CLINTON IN THAT DISASTER! DOUBLE WHAMMY! I HOPE YOU FART YOUR PANTS SO OFTEN THAT YOU DESTROY THE GALAXY!"
NOW I LOVE MY MOMMY EVEN MORE
HEY I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE PICTURES BUT IT SURE WAS FUNNY!
PEACE!!!!!!!:)

Hello said...

FART YOUR FACE! SUGAR